Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Life Change is in Order

Like the title says, a life change is in order. I need to get my parenting back on track, get a grip over myself and my kids and the dog. I also need to get organized and off the computer as much. Lastly, I still have about 20 pounds that need to go and this will happen when I address the exercise and eating healthier part of my "Life Change". So... I'll chronicle this hear as we go along... My goal is to actually start posting at reliable intervals :)

On top of this, we are moving at the end of February, into a small house (rental). We are beyond excited because we will have our own small yard, a fireplace and gorgeous kitchen!! I plan on painting and having so much fun decorating a house, I can't wait! Stay tuned.

I need to decide what the first step of this life change will be, something small I can work on until we move. Once we move, a lot of these changes will begin, kind of a fresh start idea... easy to change in a new place, ya know? So... until then... I'm stuck on finding a place to start, other than with packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment